How we work
You get talented animators, SaaS marketers, art directors, UX designers, and writers all working under the same roof. We hire the best people we can find.
We’ll guide you through each stage
We’ve created hundreds of videos for tech companies around the world. We will handle each stage of the process. All you need to supply is product knowledge. On average a typical video takes 6 weeks to complete from start to finish.
What we deliver:
- Honest collaboration about how to best sell your product
- Concepts and storyboards
- 3D and interface animation
- Live shoots & post production
- Custom music and audio engineering
What does a typical video cost?
The price of your video depends on two very flexible factors: style and length. A long video that requires a live shoot and 3D animation will cost more than a simple demo video.
Most video projects will cost between $15,000 and $50,000.
Pricing is always dictated by the complexity and scope of the project. For example, we’ve done advanced 3D animations, organized shoots in Japan and we hire actors for live
How it all works
Each project begins with a meeting or call. We’ll hear your vision, set expectations, and get a sense of what video styles might best sell your product.
You’ll then get a detailed written estimate which will be followed by a statement of work. We charge a fixed project rate, so there won’t be any hidden hourly costs or unexpected charges.
Most projects follow these stages:
- Discovery call and knowledge gathering
- Concept development
- Script and storyboards
- Pre-production (developing assets, lining up live shoots)
- Production (live shoots, animation)
- Music and Audio (voice over recording, custom music engineering)
- Post production (coloring, editing, effects)
- Final delivery
At each stage, you’ll get a chance to review and approve. You’ll get to add input and work with our Creative Director as the project moves from paper to execution.